After installing the driver for vista on my Graphire 4 the pen reacts just fine in painter programs but in java or flash based stuff like paint chats that use a web browser it lags terribly , i tried turning off all the preferences options but still no luck, please help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello Try to download from: http://www.wacom.com/downloads/driver-detail.php?id=178
You didn't specify the Vista version (32 or 64 bit), but 99% the 32 bit driver version will be OK. The producer suggests to uninstall the previous version of driver if one is already installed. (to uninstall, go to Control Panel, Programs and features and double-click the item that looks like "Wacom..." or "Graphire...")
What you will want to use is the windows vista drivers that are available from Wacom
If the drivers fails to install windows it will start the program compatibility assistant. Click the button that says: Reinstall using recommended settings. Hopefully that works for you.
I had the same problem when I got my laptop (Vista OS). The solution is to update the new driver for your bamboo. They are out of date so you need to go here: http://www.wacom.com/downloads/driver-detail.php?id=196 Updated @ Apr. 9, 2009
ok... so i've just been fiddling around with my wacom settings... and i noticed that while i didn't see any sound options when i go to the wacom tablet settings through the windows control panel, i do have them in the pen office program... i had the sound box ticked, so i just unticked it...
Here are the steps that you need to take to fix your issue:
1. Uninstall the current Wacom driver via the Macintosh HD on your desktop--->go into the Applications folder and then the Pen Tablet folder and click on "remove tablet". Once you have done the removal you will want to run a "repair disk permissions on your Macintosh HD.
2. The repair disk permissions can be done via the utilities folder on your Mac HD. Go to "disk utility" and then run it. In that program select the Mac HD and choose "repair disk permissions".
3. After that is completed you will get a message that says permissions repair complete!
At this time you will want to reboot your computer.
4. After rebooting you will want to go and install the latest driver from Wacom's website, www.wacom.com The most current driver is 5.08-2 for the Graphire 3 tablet.
Hi, to use a graphics tablet all you need to do is connect the tablet to the pc usually USB Connection. and put the battery in the pen and it should work automatically by pressing the tip of the pen on the tablet, ie should work like a mouse. if your using windows xp or windows vista.
Hope thats what you mean..