Everytime I switch between songs, there's about a 4 second wait before the new song starts.
Everytime I turn it on, it takes longer than it usually should.(It takes about 20 seconds, when it usually took around 8)
Every time I turn it on, the screen starts on the language screen, so I always have to choose a language before doing something.
My settings are never remembered, so I have to reset them every time I turn it on.
I can recharge it, and it usually has a long life. The problems started recently, maybe 2-3 weeks. Its been fine for about the 7 months before. It is possible it got wet. Thanks in advance, hope you can help.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Slow internet connection can be caused by just about anything, however, try this; Unplug your modem (From the mains), wait 30 seconds, then plug it back in. Then, do the same thing to your router. Is the internet slow on your computer, or any other devices on your network?
1. Go toXBOX 360 dashboard.2. Go to System Settings then go to memory.3. After going to the Memory you should see the word HARD DRIVE, Do not click it, just press the "y" button from your controller.4. Try and download update again.5. If this doesnt work, plug your console directly to your modem/router. Most of the time the issue is interferences so it will be better if you will directly connect the console to your modem.6. You can also check it with XBOX support to check if there are account related issues that affects the update for everytime you connect to XBOX server it checks your account as well. Thanks for choosing fixya.com
Go to www.4shared.com and type the artist or the song you are looking for and click the search button. Then click the artist or the title of the song and wait the page to load. After that, click the downlaod now button and wait for about 20 seconds timer and click the download file now link to start downloading the song or file. If you want to you can preview the song before downloading it. Have a nice day.
1. Visit the www.4shared.com 2. Type any songs you want, beside the green search button 3. Example frank sinatra, just scroll down and click the title of song. 4. Scroll again and click blue button download now. 5. Wait for the timer example 20 seconds and download file now to download your song. 6. Most of the downloaded song or file it is saved automatically to your My Documents folder and download folder.
After that you can transfer your songs from your computer to your mp3 player
You may have a corrupted update, try this.
1.turn off your console
2.press and hold the sync button on the console
3.still pressing the sync button,turn on your console
4.wait until it fully boots up, then release the sync button,this will clear any corrupted updates.
turn off console,wait 10 seconds, turn console on then see if you can update.
Remember thumbs up if this helps.
I Google'd a way to reset it and it says that you have to hold the power button down for like 15 seconds and then it will reset. Apparently the freezing is pretty common, buts its still an over all good Mp3 player.
modify the second CD by clicking on each individual song and giving it a title(It doesnt have to be the right song title you could put numbers also ex.1-13 if you wanted. just delete track in front of the numbers). That way the computer doesnt think that both of the cds are the samething
had the same problem just last week on my player. I had to download a newer device manager and then do a repair. also after i did the repair i did a soft reset(hold down the up button for 5 seconds, then push power), now it works fine.
I believe it's actually a firmware issue with the SIR-KEN1. I havethe same setup and have the same exact problem. I have to cycle thru my "SRC" button and get back to Sirius for it to work. Not a happy camper. I read on the Sirius Backstage forums about the firmware, although I have written Directed Electronics (SIR-KEN1 manufacturer) and never received a response.