Question about Datacard SP35 Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
in order of most likely
1 edge to edge settings in printer tool box are off.
2. print ribbon carriage (blue part you put the ribbon on is bad)
3. Bad ribbon
4. dealer needs to service to calibrate print head temp
tulsabiz.net for more info
Posted on Mar 19, 2010
SOURCE: data card sp35 plus ribbon break
Three things to try,
1. Try actually flipping the cards over, on side may have a burr that is cutting the ribbon.
2. Try changing the position of print on the card. Most manufactors call this EC
3. Try calibrating the ribbon sensor from with in the driver or the datcard utility that is on the bottom right of you windows desktop
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2014 | Brother HL 2140 Laser Printer
Jan 16, 2013 | Datacard SP35 Printer
Sep 20, 2011 | Canon Pixma MX420 All-In-One Printer
Jun 20, 2011 | Brother HL 2140 Laser Printer
Feb 28, 2011 | Rimage Everest II Printer
Nov 23, 2009 | Datacard Group SP55 Card Printer
Sep 22, 2009 | Fargo DTC-300 Thermal Card Printer
Jul 31, 2009 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: