Question about Brother LS-2220 Mechanical Sewing Machine
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: threading a sewing machine
What do you mean you are unable to pull the bobbin thread through, elaboration would help solve the problem...
I suspect I'm having the same problem with you if it's anything to do with the top thread looping around in the bobbin holder.
Posted on Feb 26, 2008
SOURCE: Bobbin thread breaks
Things to check for thread breakage (top or bottom)
1. Good thread in the machine - not hand thread, cheap thread, quilting thread.
2. A burr on the hook - a small nick on the hook can grab and tear threads, however this usually causes the top thread to tear, not the bottom
3. Make sure a new needle is in the machine - one made for the material you are sewing
4. The bobbin must be installed to rotate in the correct direction in your bobbin case
5. And I'll say it anyway - tensions - the primary cause of thread breaking - Remember, there are TWO tensions in a sewing machine, top and bottom. Also, the thread you see on the bottom of the stitch is the top thread, and vice-versa.
Posted on Dec 04, 2007
you really must get a manual for this machine.
You can find manuals online for a small price.
At one time some sites had them for free, but I haven't been able to find many recently. sewusa.com has some older ones for free. but not many. you could try the kenmore site as well, if not I'd try to search on dogpile.com (sewing machine manuals)
Just so you know, your manual is the MOST important tool for any sewing machine, and its worth a couple of bucks to get it.
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2015 | Brother XL-5340 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Jul 27, 2012 | Janome Memory Craft 9000 Computerized...
Mar 31, 2012 | Brother LS-2125 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Aug 24, 2011 | Singer 3116 Simple
Jan 22, 2011 | Consew Sewing Machines
Sep 22, 2009 | Brother LS-2125 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Aug 29, 2009 | As Seen On TV Handy Stitch Mechanical...
Dec 20, 2008 | Singer 5050 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Jun 20, 2008 | Brother CS-8150 Computerized Sewing...
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: