Question about Computers & Internet
1. Remove the battery & switch on the PC in AC mode.
2. Check if battery charging indication or AC power on indication is glowing. if not then need to change ur motherboard.
3. If indication is OK, but could not power ON then check ur RAM for any loose connection or dust. clean & reinstall.
4. If still no display, connect an external monitor, check if display is comming.
5. If Display is coming then your LCD is faulty and need to replace.
Posted on Aug 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 12, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jul 28, 2014 | Toshiba Satellite Computers & Internet
Apr 18, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Notebook
Dec 18, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A15-S129 Notebook
Jul 30, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite M50 Notebook
Jun 13, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Jun 02, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Laptop with AMD Athlon...
Apr 07, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite M115-S1061 Notebook
Apr 09, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A45-S150 Notebook
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!