Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
1. Check your power cord & adapter.
2. If its working then check the battery, reseat the battery & check.
3. If available then check with another battery
4. If no, then remove the battery & switch on the PC in AC mode.
5. Check if battery charging indication or AC power on indication is glowing. if not then need to change ur motherboard.
6. If indication is OK, but could not power ON then check ur RAM for any loose connection or dust. clean & reinstall.
7. If still no display, connect an external monitor, check if display is comming.
8. If Display is coming then your LCD is faulty and need to replace.
Posted on Aug 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2014 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 30, 2010 | HP Power button/LED board kit with LED...
Jul 19, 2010 | Acer Aspire 9300 Notebook
Mar 03, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Feb 11, 2010 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook PC - Intel...
Jan 31, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Nov 11, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv2610us Notebook
Oct 30, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario F500 F700 and G6000...
Jun 23, 2009 | Computers & Internet
251 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!