Question about Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
You need to run this program... make sure to uncheck any options that deal with 8 or 10. Here is the site. the tool is called Tweaking AIO. This should fix your problem. Download Tweaking com Windows Repair MajorGeeks
Posted on Apr 25, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Could be a missing driver for it ,try downloading the driver for it then in device manager right click on the dvd rom and click update driver and install new driver.John
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
Open "My computer" windows and select the CD drive . "Right click" on the CD drive.You will get a pop up windows with the "Eject" option.
Posted on Jul 06, 2009
You can try the steps below and this definately should fix the issue.
Download and install the latest touchpad driver:
Uninstall the touchpad driver:
1. Click the Start button, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel window appears, double-click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
3. Locate the software for your keyboard or mouse in the list below.
• Microsoft IntelliPoint software
• Logitech software
• DellTouch software
• Synaptics software
• Alps software
• Set Point software
4. Click to highlight the device name and then click the Remove button.
5. Follow the prompts to uninstall the input device driver/software.
Download and Install the Latest Touchpad Driver Available:
Please follow the link below to install the latest touchpad driver.
1. Locate “Input device drivers” and click on (+) sign next to it.
2. Select “Touchpad”, click Download Now. You may receive a warning and an option to run or save the file.
3. Click Save.
4. When the Save As window appears, designate a folder (desktop) to save the file that is being downloaded, and then click Save.
5. When the download is complete, go to desktop and locate the same file.
6. Right click on it and run as administrator.
7. Click on allow and follow the simple instructions to update the touchpad driver.
Please do not forget to rate the solution.
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2011 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Jan 21, 2011 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Jan 02, 2011 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Jun 19, 2010 | Dell Vostro 1500 1700 / Inspiron 1520 1521...
Mar 29, 2010 | Acer (4432A-002) CD-RW Burner
Mar 15, 2009 | Dell (313-1220) CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo Drive
Aug 16, 2008 | Lexicon Omega Desktop Recording Studio...
Feb 23, 2008 | Dell (313-1220) CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo Drive
298 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: