My phone wont take pictures and cant acces any saved images since someone connected it to there laptop via bluetooth done a hard reset back to new lost al items in memory (phone has been unlocked from orange to all)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have a cable for your Nokia cellphone and you have a Nokia PCsuite, then just connect your cellphone to your laptop via the USB slot.
If your cellphone and laptop has Bluetooth, you can transfer your files wirelessly. Just connect them via bluetooth and choose "transfer" or "copy" the pictures you want to transfer then choose "via Bluetooth".
If you save the pictures in your cellphone's memory card, you can remove the memory card, insert it in a card reader, then insert the card reader into your computer.
You have 3 ways to transfer your pictures from the phone to the PC. Via Bluetooth, USB cable and via the memory card. The bluetooth is a feature of your phone and you just have to enable it. Make sure that the computer has bluetooth functionality. The usb cable on the other hand can be directly connected to your laptop or desktop PC. You can transfer pictures from there by using the Mass Storage functionality on your phone. Third is via the memory card. You can use a memory card adapter and then install it on a computer with an SD / MMC adapter.
1. install the motorola cd that comes with your phone on computer.
2. connect the phone to computer via USB cable.
3. open the motorola software, you should now be able to copy it.
4. if your computer has bluetooth, make bluetooth on on both devices and the on mobile go to image and send via bluetooth. hope that helps.
5. If you can take out the memory card, read it using card reader and copy the files.
Hope this helps......
hey dude in go 2 ur camera setting and change memory in use mmc . sch w339 hav a problem in bluetooth .. so make ur phone memory free and use only mmc it will help u , if that is not working just format ur mmc
oh i see what you have to do is type this password in on the home screen not when it asks you for the password... just type in your fone *2767*6263# and your fone will turn off, leave it for a minuite and turn it back on and there you go problem solved =]