Question about Peg Perego John Deere Gator HPX Ride on Toy
Sounds like the switches need to be cleaned/replaced. Try peg-peregoparts.com for the parts that you will need.
Posted on Aug 23, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
No need to panic rush through this procedure, just do it right. Haste makes waste.
1. Simultaneously depress and release brake and accelerator pedals 1 time.
2. Insert an original Master Key into the ignition but do not turn it.
3. Within 15 seconds depress and release accelerator pedal 5 times.
4. Within 20 seconds depress and release the brake pedal 6 times and remove key.
5. Within 10 seconds insert New Key into ignition but do not turn it.
6. Within 10 seconds depress and release the accelerator pedal 1 time.
7. Now sit and wait for about one minute until the security light in the center counsel stops blinking and turns off.
8. Remove new key and depress and release brake pedal 1 time.
9. Test your key now. It should work if you followed the instructions. If not, you may want to try the following instructions:
This procedure is for 2002 Camry and most other models in this year of Toyota. In the future always give the model as well as year and make. Thanks
Nov 06, 2016 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Dec 24, 2013 | Music
Jul 29, 2011 | 2005 Nissan Altima
Feb 19, 2011 | 2001 Ford Escort ZX2
Dec 16, 2010 | Chevrolet Aveo Cars & Trucks
Sep 09, 2010 | 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Mar 07, 2017 | Garden
Oct 27, 2009 | 1997 Saturn SL
Jan 26, 2009 | 2002 Ford Mustang
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: