Question about Computers & Internet
Let me provide you the detailed troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue.
1) Please press the "Windows+R" keys simultaneously.
2) This should open the Run command window.
3) In the Run command window, please type "devmgmt.msc" and press Enter.
4) Please click on the "Network Adapters" and right-click on the "Network Controller"(Ethernet Driver).
5) Then, select the Un-install option.
6) Click on the "Scan for Hardware changes" option at the top of the Device Manager window.
7) This should re-install the Network Controller Driver.
Performing the above steps should resolve the issue.
If the issue still persists, please perform the below steps:
1) Right-click on the Network Controller Driver.
2) Then, select the "Update Driver Software" option.
3) Then, select the "Browser my Computer for Driver Software" option.
4) Then, in the Search Driver location type "C:\Windows\inf" and also check the "Include Sub-folders" option.
5) Once you have done the above steps, please click on "Next".
6) By doing this, the Operating System will search for the best Driver for Network Controller.
Please perform the above steps.
This should resolve the issue.
Hope this helps.
Please feel free to ask further questions.
Posted on Aug 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2014 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jul 24, 2013 | Dell Computers & Internet
Feb 09, 2013 | Samsung R530 Notebook
Jan 08, 2012 | Microsoft XP Computers & Internet
Jun 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Aug 22, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Apr 07, 2009 | Microsoft MS Windows XP Professional SP2
Mar 21, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad R32 2658 Notebook
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!