Question about Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 17, 2011 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Aug 02, 2010 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 29, 2009 | Dell Inkjet 720 Printer
Nov 18, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 20, 2009 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
Apr 28, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 07, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: