Question about Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 17, 2011 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Aug 02, 2010 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 29, 2009 | Dell Inkjet 720 Printer
Nov 18, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 20, 2009 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
Apr 28, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 07, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: