Question about Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
1. Switch off your Nokia phone
2. Now Press following key sequence *#7370# or *#7780#
3. Enter Default lock code is 12345.
4. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone.
5. Wait for message ‘Format it
You go to
Posted on Aug 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Feb 19, 2011 | Cell Phones
Nov 07, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!