Question about Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
1. Press and Hold the STOP/RESET button and wait until it self restart.
2. Release the STOP/RESET button the the printer is restarting.
3. Wait for a few seconds
Posted on Oct 22, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 04, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Apr 07, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Oct 15, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Oct 01, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
388 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!