Question about Husqvarna Viking 1
Are the other memory cards you ordered 512 mb, or higher? If they're 1gb or 2gb cards, chances are the machine can't read them. I would get my money back, since the whole batch could be defective. You can check them by putting one in a digital camera. If it works there, then the problem is in your machine, or some possible incompatibility. Rule of general thumb is to replace cards with the same brand...you usually can't go wrong that way.
There are free memory card programs on the net you download to try to fix bad memory cards, just google "free memory card fixes" and you will see many.
Good luck, thanks for using FixYa, and hope this helps.
Posted on Aug 24, 2010
U MUST HAVE THE CORRECT CARDS, the ones u ordered can't be configured to perform in a fashion that wasn't designed into them
Posted on Aug 23, 2010
1. I have read the instruction set and it seem that the model takes all size memory because they are USB memory , however the information on the stick is what I presume that you are after.
2. the manal instruction states that the designs are on the memory stick but the information need to be seen first on a PC with the memory sticks correct drive letter.
3. Here is the instruction set from the manual:
To transfer designs from within 3D Embroidery Software:
1. With the design you would like to save open in the 3D software, click on the Save As
2. Choose My Computer from the list on the left.
3. Choose the drive letter that represents your Husqvarna Viking USB Memory Stick.
4. Choose a folder if you wish.
5. Name the design.
6. Click Save.
The Design File is now saved on your Husqvarna Viking USB Memory Stick and
ready for use in your Husqvarna Viking Designer SE.
To transfer designs from your Computer directly to the Husqvarna
Viking USB Memory Stick:
1. In Explorer, locate the files you wish to transfer.
2. Right click on the design or folder if you wish to transfer the entire folder.
3. Choose Send To.
4. Select Your Husqvarna Viking USB Memory Stick.
5. A file transfer window “Copying…” may occur when it is finished your design(s) are
transferred and ready to use.
Please remember to use the Safely Remove Hardware function before unplugging your Husqvarna
Viking USB Memory Stick from the computer. More information on this function can be found in
your Windows XP help files
I hope this helps . Have a great day !
Posted on Aug 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2015 | Husqvarna Sewing Machines
Mar 20, 2012 | Husqvarna Viking 1
Apr 17, 2010 | Husqvarna Rose
Dec 30, 2009 | Husqvarna Viking 1
Nov 20, 2009 | Husqvarna Viking 1
Mar 09, 2009 | Husqvarna Viking 1
Apr 16, 2008 | Husqvarna Viking 1
Mar 13, 2008 | Husqvarna Viking 1
Aug 25, 2007 | Husqvarna Viking 1
211 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: