Question about Samsung BD-P1590 Blu-Ray Player
Updating firmware of your Samsung BD-P1950 player will solve your issue.
CAUTION: Please note that this info is strictly for Samsung BD-P1950 blu-ray player and must not be applied to any other model.
Click Samsung Support and download firmware update Aug 05 2010 and follow instructions mentioned on same page strictly to update firmware of your BD-P1590 bluray player.
Hope these info will help you.
Posted on Aug 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 28, 2014 | Nokia 1202 Cell Phone
To change the language settings on a Playstation 2 console, proceed as follows:
1. If there is a game disc in the console, remove it and then power the unit on/off.
2. When the opening screen appears, choose the bottom option of the two. You will see the foreign text, then the time and date beneath it.
NOTE: If you do not see the date, scroll through the options until the date appears.
3. Press UP once to get to the language select option.
4. Press X to select this option, and then select the choice to the right (English) by pressing X.
5. All the text should change to English.
6. Return to the Time and Date Setup and verify or set your time zone.
7. Press CIRCLE to exit the configuration menu.
8. Insert the game disc and navigate to the Browser menu to select the game or browse the memory card.
NOTE: If the PS2 is currently in another language, then you need to figure out which language it is in so that you can look up the translation for ENGLISH. Once you have that figured out, it should be a matter of changing it back and calling it a day.
May 27, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Feb 27, 2011 | Samsung Video Cameras
Jan 11, 2011 | Toshiba MD20F51 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Apr 29, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 22, 2009 | Verizon Communications Samsung Juke Cell...
Jul 06, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jan 05, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Nov 01, 2012 | Samsung BD-P1590 Blu-Ray Player
580 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: