Question about Samsung Electronics - Others
Ok, here is what you need to do :-
1. Remove any disc that might be in the machine
2. Unplug the power lead from the player
3. after 30 seconds reconnect the power lead
4. Turn on the dvd player with the remote and wait for "No Disc" to be displayed.
5. Press enter on the remote then press 8,4,2,6,9 then press enter. The dvd player should switch off
6. Turn the dvd player back on, then off again. Do this once more and it should now be region free
Hope this helps and thank you for using FixYa
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2013 | Samsung HT-F6500W/ZA Home Theater System -...
Dec 07, 2013 | Samsung HT-F5500W 5.1-Channel 3D Blu-ray...
Jun 09, 2010 | Samsung HT-TZ312 Theater System
Dec 29, 2009 | Samsung HT-DB120 System
Dec 21, 2009 | Samsung HT-TZ312 Theater System
Oct 26, 2009 | Samsung HT-X200 Theater System
Apr 16, 2009 | Samsung HT-DS610 System
Aug 01, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 26, 2008 | Televison & Video
515 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!