Question about Facebook Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Please help,please!!!!
* You are a victim of phishing! Never enter your username & passwords in any duplicate/fake login pages!
* If your facebook account is still not hacked by the phisher, then try these steps :
1. Open your web browser.
2. Goto Tools >> Internet Options.
3. Delete all Cookies, Temporary Files and History.
4. Apply the settings and restart the browser.
5. Try to open the "Facebook Login Page" (http://www.facebook.com/)
6. If you can login successfully, then immediately change your password.
* If your account is already hacked, try to create a new account! :(
* Don't follow any of the above suggestions, because if your account is already hacked, then no software or tool can restore that account! Forget it, and start with a NEW!
please rate this advice if it helps.....tc! :)
Posted on Jan 11, 2010
try again later means same as it says.
There might be some technical break, overloaded server, other reason.
You may also just contact them
Posted on May 08, 2010
SOURCE: i can not login to
your username and password is incorrect. you need to double check to make sure they are both correct, if you still think you did it right, go with a password recovery option. they will send you a link in your email that you will need to follow to reset your password.
Posted on May 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2014 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
Jan 13, 2012 | Pantech Ease P2020 AT&T
Nov 19, 2010 | Broderbund Calendar Creator Deluxe 10 Full...
Jun 15, 2010 | Cell Phones
Apr 06, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Feb 12, 2010 | Dell Hard Drive for Inspiron 8500 and 8600...
Jan 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 02, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
Aug 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!