Question about Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
I saw that you had previoously helped someone else out with this problem. I am currently stationed in Iraq and when people rotate out, we give their old phones to new people. One of our old people put a secutiry code on the phone and didnt tell us what it was. The IMEI # is 352295015886039. Any help with the master code would be greatly appreciated.
I have a guaranted solution for ur problem. U must send me feedback and post clarification request after the solution.
I have a method to bypass ur security code. Later on u may change it.
For it, the process are :
1) When the phone asks for security code, there is unlock option in the left hand side of the screen.
2) At that time, dont enter it.
3) Instead of it, press and hold left soft key and * button at once. (dont press them alternately, otherwise it dont work)
4) If u hv properly pressed the buttons, then it will ask an option " Press * to unlock ". At that time, fastly press the * button.
5) Now u have bypassed the security code.
6) Later on u can change ur security code by same process from the security option inside the settings option.
Dont forget to send ur kind feedback and rate my solution !!! ( For posting clarification request, u have to choose clarification request instead of solution in the "post a ....." option and post it.)
Sajan (firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com)
Posted on May 07, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2016 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Jul 20, 2012 | Cell Phones
Apr 19, 2012 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Mar 22, 2010 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Mar 23, 2009 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!