Question about Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
How to format my n70 phone memory... i can't track where it originated... when i browse file manager all files are empty but when i check memory details it says that memory full..can you please help me bout this?
U need to format ur phone memory and MMC(memory card) once.
To format ur phone memory :
1) Turn off the phone.
2) press and hold three buttons (green dial key + * + 3 key) at once and turn on the phone.
3) Hold all those buttons until a formatting screen appears.
4) It automatically works and when it is finished, restart the phone.
5) Now ur phone memory has been formatted
To format ur MMC(memory card):
- Go to memory card option from extras/tools option.
- go to its option and choose format MMC function.
- It formats the MMC.
All these formats erases the files which are uploaded after buying only.
All the built in softwares like camera, mp3 player, messages, etc are not erased.
Dont forget to send me feedback and rate my solution.
Be sure to post clarification request for ur problem after it is solved otherwise it remains showing unsolved here.
Clarification request can be choosen from the " post a ......." box above the empty field where u write ur problems.
Posted on May 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2011 | Nokia 7610
Feb 05, 2010 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Nov 10, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Jun 05, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Nov 30, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Aug 28, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Apr 01, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Feb 21, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Aug 09, 2015 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2014 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
182 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!