Question about Bosch Nexxt 300 Series WFMC2201UC
I had to call the repairman. He said it was an overheated solenoid in the door lock. The "repair" is to let the washer cool for about 10 minutes (unplug it), then try again. If you're still getting the code, you'll probably need to call a repairman like I did. Though once he put it into diagnostic mode the code "cleared" and it works again. The final fix is to replace the lock.
Posted on Sep 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2016 | Bosch Vision 300 Series 3.3 cu. ft....
A code E27 means a problem with the door lock. Try
unpluging the machine for an hour and see if it resets the lock.
If not remove the cover on the lower right
corner you will see a white plastic pull cord. Pull the cord and pull open the
door. If that doesn't reset the door lock you will need to replace the lock.
Nov 22, 2012 | Bosch WFK 2401
You can manually release the latch by removing the lower panel (Torx fasteners, I think) and finding a wire lanyard that releases the latch. However, I had read that there was a diagnostic code that could be used to reset the latch solenoid via the control panel.
There is no service manual available on line, as far as I can tell.
Here is what worked...
1. Set the knob to off.
2. Hold down both the Spin Selector button and the Allergy Rinse button simultaneously.
3. While holding these two buttons down, rotate the knob one click to the left, to the "cold" position.
4. At that point, the display will show a diagnostic code and the unit will enter a self-test mode. In my case, the solenoid latch started clicking repeatedly. I pressed the Spin Selector button once or twice, which resulted in the display of new codes and then the release of the latch.
Oct 15, 2012 | Bosch WFVC6450UC Front Load Stacked Washer...
Sep 22, 2011 | Bosch Washing Machines
Jul 28, 2011 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
I had this problem. I tried to interupt a cycle just after it started and then couldn't start the cycle again, with the E27 code coming up.
e27 refers to a problem with the door locking mechanism which could be due to a number of causes. The problem I had was with the solenoid in the door, not a genuine problem with the door latch mechanism.
Here is how I fixed it:
(1) Set knob to off
(2) Hold down spin selector and Allergy rinse buttons and turn the knob to the LEFT (right does not work)
(3) The display then shows a number of program codes P01 to P14. (Pressing spin selector rotates through the codes).
(4) Press spin selector until you reach P02 on the display, then press the start button, the door will click and the machine will begin a cycle.
(5) Turn the knob to OFF, and then you should be able to use the machine as normal.
Jul 18, 2011 | Bosch Nexxt 300 Series WFMC2201UC
The E27 error flashes on the washer LCD screen and stops the current load. Unplug your washer for 30 minutes and then plug it back in to reset the code.
Open and close the door two or three times to reset the sensor. Sometimes the door has been closed too hard and the sensor reading fails.
Mar 10, 2011 | Bosch Washing Machines
Oct 14, 2010 | Bosch Washing Machines
Jul 07, 2014 | Bosch Nexxt 300 Series WFMC2201UC
885 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: