Question about Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Try the following steps
1. Check your power cord & adapter.
2. If its working then check the battery, reseat the battery & check.
3. If available then check with another battery
4. If no, then remove the battery & switch on the PC in AC mode.
5. Check if battery charging indication or AC power on indication is glowing. if not then need to change ur motherboard.
6. If indication is OK, but could not power ON then check ur RAM for any loose connection or dust. clean & reinstall.
7. If still no display, connect an external monitor, check if display is comming.
8. If Display is coming then your LCD need to replace.
Posted on Aug 22, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2014 | Samsung NC110A02 Netbook
on Dec 14, 2009 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Dec 31, 2013 | Craig Electronics Recertified - Craig...
Dec 31, 2012 | Acer Aspire One AOD2571648 101Inch Netbook
Mar 10, 2011 | Sylvania G-Netbook
May 16, 2010 | Gateway LT2021u Netbook
Apr 04, 2010 | Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920 Netbook
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: