Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: sky code for remote
The code for you sky remote is 0125.
4 digit' method
1. Turn on your TV.
2. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
4. Press tv on your Sky remote control again.
5. Key in the Brand Set code for your brand of TV then press select. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
If the light blinks once only, re check the code for your TV and start again at step 1.
6. Press the on/off button (power-top right button on your Sky remote control).
If your TV switched off, press select . The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
If your TV did not switch off, press tv , then press the on/off button. Repeat this (press tv , then on/off) until your TV turns off, then press select.
If the light on your Sky remote control blinks three times, your Sky digibox has checked all the possible settings for the code you used. Check that you have the right 4 digit code and start again at step 1.
7. Press tv guide .
If you see the TV Guide screen, the remote control setup process is complete.
If you did not see the TV Guide,you must now set the TV Guide function as follows:
8. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
9. Hold down select and the green button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
10. Key in the number of the channel on your TV that you use for watching satellite TV (For scart switching, this may be one of the other buttons on your remote e.g. help, i or a colour button).
11. Press select on your Sky remote control. The red light blinks twice. The remote control setup process is complete.
Posted on Mar 13, 2008
Found the correct code for my TV & Sky remote... I searched a fair bit more on google for... "WS6680SIL/C7 code" and found... http://www.sjstv.co.uk/skycodelistNEW.html which the correct code for my Bush TV - 0742. Others you may want to try are Bush 0157 246, 263, 377, 037, 064, 065, 310,300,383, 399, 391, 402, 339. or Beko 0125 514, 398. Further, Alba Group are the firm whom own Bush brand amongst others. Google Alba Group to get their site and links to Bush sites.
Posted on May 20, 2008
SOURCE: Sky remote code for LG 42LC46 tv
After spending hours on this I found that code 0206 worked on my sky+ remote(with LG 42LC46). On an old sky remote, prior to version 4 (inside the battery compartment), just use 206.
This code was actually for a LG 42PX5D but it works perfectly on my tv.
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2010 | Panasonic Viera TH-42PX80U Plasma TV
Jan 16, 2010 | Televison & Video
Aug 18, 2009 | Funai LCD-27 TV
Feb 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!