Question about Compaq Presario CQ60-220US PC Laptop
1. Check your power cord & adapter.
2. If its working then check the battery, reseat the battery & check.
3. If available then check with another battery
4. If no, then remove the battery & switch on the PC in AC mode.
5. Check if battery charging indication or AC power on indication is glowing. if not then need to change ur motherboard.
6. If indication is OK, but could not power ON then check ur RAM for any loose connection or dust. clean & reinstall.
7. If still no display, connect an external monitor, check if display is comming.
8. If Display is coming then your LCD need to replace.
Posted on Aug 22, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2014 | Bush Televison & Video
Nov 29, 2013 | HP Computers & Internet
May 29, 2012 | Apple Powermac G4 Quicksilver Logic System...
Turn off the computer, then hit the power button to turn it
back on and immediately start hitting the F8 key repeatedly until you see SAFE
MODE. Take the Safe Mode option and let it boot up. Safe Mode will look
different to you, the screen will be darker and the icons bigger, this is
Try connecting another monitor to the computer.
Borrow a monitor from a neighbor, friend, relative or co-worker and
connect it to the computer. If the Borrowed monitor shows the 1 inch
black space then your video card might be going bad or you might have a
virus infection. If the Borrowed monitor displays ok then your original
monitor is bad.
May 29, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 530 Desktop Computer...
May 18, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
May 09, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Dec 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 19, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Dec 13, 2006 | Proview PS 776 Monitor
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: