Question about Computers & Internet
1. Go to control panel>Device Manager
2. Select your audio device, check the properties
3. Check if its disabled. if not then upgrade or reinstall the driver.
4. If not working then check master volume control, if its mute by mistake.
5. If still not working, put external speakers and check if sound is comming.
6. If sound is coming then need to check & change your laptop speaker.
7. If still no sound, then need to check your motherboard.
Posted on Aug 22, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2012 | JVC MX-DVA9 System
Sep 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 17, 2010 | Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1...
May 21, 2010 | Mercury KVM266PM-U (KVM266PMUD1600)...
Jun 06, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A75-S229 Notebook
Apr 14, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!