Question about Cell Phones
HI,it depends on the phone you are using if it's a flex phone (slide phone or a phone that has not slide.
The reason your phones touch screen is not working is simply because there is a problem with the flex of the phone.
If the screen is not damaged in any way, then the assumption of it being the screen is absolutely correct.
To fix the flex of the phone;
1. Get the appropriate screwdriver,
2. remove the battery, the battery cover, and your sim,
3. Turn the back of the phone,
4. you will see five rubbers,
5. pick them off with a pincher,you will see screws under them, unscrew the phone,
6. Get a credit card and slip it through the line around the phone then apply a little force in separating them apart,
7. you will see the panel of the phone, carefully lift it up,
8. you will see a flex that runs through the screen to the panel, carefully detach the flex from the panel,
9. unscrew the screen of the phone, remove the flex connected to the screen also and replace it.
10. Reverse the process to reassemble the phone.
Not a slide phone,
You will have to replace the touch screen with another one for it to function properly again.
Take care .
Posted on Aug 22, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2015 | Canon imageRUNNER 2520 Laser Multifunction...
Nov 28, 2017 | HTC 7 Surround Cell Phone
Jun 30, 2010 | Cell Phones
Apr 29, 2010 | LG Vu CU920 Cellular Phone
Sep 23, 2009 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Jun 03, 2008 | HTC P3300 Smartphone
Jan 10, 2008 | HP iPAQ H1940 Pocket PC
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!