An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: how to use my bluetooth on my cellphone n95
U need a printer fixed up with bluetooth device. If u have the required one, with the help of bluetooth, u can print ur pics !!!!! the process to use it same as with other bluetooth fixed phones. =================================================== Kindly send me feedback. Sajan
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Remvoe the memory card and place in a adapter to be put into the PC slot for copying the images.
2. You can trigger the bluetooth on the phone , get the PC to mesh and convert.
3. Finally use the cord and connect the phone to the PC and convert.
It's much easier if the phone has an sd card slot. If the phone does, you can simply move the pics to the card, use a usb SD card reader and transfer them to your pc. If not, u can go to a local wireless phone store which has a cellbrite machine and hopefully transfer the photos to a camera that does take a SD card. 3rd option is to send the pictures via e-mail to yourself. Usually it's like sending a picture like a picture message, but instead of typing in a phone number, switch to "ABC" and type your e-mail address in instead. Media cables work, but only with software and drivers.. Generally a headache.. Best of luck. One last thing, if the phone has bluetooth, many kodak kiosks have bluetooth and u can synch them together to print the pictures or have a photo cd created. shadowcaster.
1. If your phone has a memory card then copy the picture files from the memory card to the computer. You can do copying first the pics you have on your phone to the memory stick, get the memory stick out and insert into the memory card reader on your computer. You can access the memory card from your computer and copy out the files to your computer.
2. You can transfer pictures also via bluetooth, this is possible if your phone has a bluetooth on it. Locate your bluetooth on your phone and switch it on. Go to your picture folder and open the picture you intend sending. Click on Options > Send > Bluetooth. Make sure the bluetooth on the recieving device (Computer) is on.
3. Transfer the picture via USB and Infrared. Get the USB cable that came with phone and connect to the computer, it would auto start. This would allow you locate the pictures on the phones and copy straight to your PC.