Question about Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
1. Check your power cord & adapter.
2. If its working then check the battery, reseat the battery & check.
3. If available then check with another battery
4. If no, then remove the battery & switch on the PC in AC mode.
5. Check if battery charging indication or AC power on indication is glowing. if not then need to change ur motherboard.
6. If indication is OK, but could not power ON then check ur RAM for any loose connection or dust. clean & reinstall.
7. If still no display, connect an external monitor, check if display is comming.
8. If Display is coming then your LCD need to replace.
Posted on Aug 22, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2012 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Nov 04, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jul 30, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Mar 02, 2011 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Downloads the bios file from this site.. Extract into a formatted usb .. Plug the charger ... and plug the usb .. keep pressing FN+ESC button then turn on the laptop u can see light is blinking .when light stop blinking release buttons wait for 5 min ..System will restart.. And u can see display.. Thanks
Oct 22, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Mar 17, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jun 01, 2009 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Mar 26, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Dec 07, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5600 Series 5630-6951 Laptop
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: