Question about Kenmore Dryers
Your thermal fuse is bad. It is a little white plastic piece with 2 wires attached. It is right beside your fan.
Posted on Aug 22, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2014 | Jacuzzi Home
Apr 02, 2014 | Jandy Aqualink Pda Ps6 Wireless Handheld...
Jul 18, 2017 | KitchenAid KCMS1555RSS Stainless Steel...
Jan 07, 2011 | Water Heaters
If there is no power to the receptacles:
1. Turn the circuit breaker switches off and disconnect all electrical loads from the generator.
2. Turn the circuit breakers on and test the GFCI's by following the procedures in this manual
on page 1 -
TO TEST A GFCI:
Start the generator. Turn the auto idle switch off. Push in the TEST button (A) on the receptacle.
The RESET button (B) will pop out. Power is now off at the receptacle.
If the RESET button does not pop out, the GFCI is not working. Do not run
generator until the problem can be corrected. To restore power to receptacle,
push the RESET button in. If the RESET button pops out during operation,
stop the generator and check the generator and equipment for defects.
3. Place the voltage selector to the 120 Volt only positions (unless you are using a tool that
requires 240 Volts).
4. Turn the idle control switch off.
5. Turn the circuit breaker(s) off and reconnect the electrical loads. Be sure that the plugs are
securely connected to the receptacles.
6. Turn the circuit breaker(s) on.
7. If there is still no power at the receptacles, take the generator to an authorized DEWALT
service center. To locate a DEWALT service center nearest to you, call 1-800-4-DEWALT
Thanks for choosing Fixya!
Nov 27, 2010 | Garden
Oct 06, 2010 | Square D Trilliant 40 Amp Circuit Breaker...
Sep 29, 2010 | LG DLE2532W Electric Dryer
Mar 27, 2010 | Eaton 20A ARC FAULT BREAKER
Dec 18, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Oct 25, 2009 | KitchenAid Home
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: