a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Annoying! happens to us too frequently, but this works. We ended up buying a new one and returning our broken one after owning for three months
5. Turn on the Nursery Unit using the On/Off switch on the side. The green power light should come on.
6. Within a few seconds, the Parent Unit will lock on to the Nursery Unit and the top four (4) green LEDs will shut off.
A second later, you will hear a series of beeps and the connection LED should change from red to green. Your monitor is now
ready for use.
7. If the top four (4) LEDs do not shut off, power off the Parent Unit and the Nursery Unit and repeat steps 4 and 5 above.
8. If the connection LED on the Parent Unit does not change from red to green and the unit begins to beep, press the
channel "ch" button on the Nursery Unit. Within a few seconds, the Parent Unit should lock in on the Nursery Unit and
the connection LED should change from red to green. You may hear an audible beep during this process.
9. If the Parent Unit is still unable to lock in on the Nursery Unit (connection LED will be red and the unit will beep), power down
both the Parent Unit and the Nursery Unit. Wait for 10 seconds then hold the volume down button on the Parent Unit while
pressing the On/Off switch. When the unit powers up, you will hear a single beep and all of the soundlights will illuminate.
Release the volume down switch and within 2 seconds you will hear two beeps and all of the Sound Light LEDs will stay lit and
the bottom LED will be red.
10. Repeat steps 5
Ok, another words, monitor powers up for few seconds and shuts down by itself. If green LED on the front panel turns off as well or stays on? If stays on, then inverter turns into protection mode because of old backlight lamps. If it turns off in same time with an image on the screen, then there are some bad electrolytic capacitors in the power supply.