All of a sudden my phone hangs , it turns off and on by itself and from couple of days battery drain like anything.
battery backup stays for only 5 to 7 hours , when i use less.
help will be really appreciated
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How to maintain our mobile phone battery for long term usage?
Many phone users never knew if how long the battery will last. As long as we use it regularly for a day or two,they are satisfied indeed.
* Other phone users preferred to buy mid or low quality batteries cause it is affordable,but the consequences,battery easily drained and immediately turns into low battery level.this can also damage the phone when the voltage is no longer at ease and the phone comes out with a short circuit board.
* Making a call,playing games,listening to music etc. while the phone is on charging.
When we got low battery warning,suddenly we plug the charger to the phone immediately cause we're expecting incoming calls,we might lose the momentum of the game or save the game level if suddenly the phone turns off. The result, phone is getting hot and the battery is deform due to simultaneous current entering the phone.A voltage coming from the battery and a voltage coming from the charger. also may lead into a short circuit problem and affects some parts of the mobile components.
* Overnight charging or charging the phone for a long time.
This might happens when we're using the phone until we almost got asleep at night while the mobile is on charged. Exceeding the voltage requirement of a battery as well as the phone itself may lead into battery discharge,deform structure and also causes short circuit problem.
1. Buy original battery coming from an authorized retail outlets and ask for a warranty for security purpose. Look for the quality seal product to assure that you've got the right product.
2. Follow the manual on the charging procedure when you bought a new battery. Observe the initial charging time and the regular charging time.
3. Never use your phone while on charged. (if it's important, you can do it sometimes but not regularly) make sure the phone is turn off and observe the regular charging time.
Hoping that this simple guide of mine helps.... Good Day!!!
We cannot say that it is a faulty battery. Sometimes the battery just gets loose. You need to check if the battery is loose, if not, you may wanna try using another battery. If you get the same problem even you're using another battery, you need to bring your phone to the authorized repair shop for firmware upgrade.
Firmware upgrade might bring the phone back to its normal behavior.
What I would do is turn it off completelly for a few minutes. take out the battery and let it cool down for a few minutes. If you have a battery that if fully charged put it back in and turn on your phone. if your battery is not totally charged, charge it. A phone whose battery is not fully charged may cause your phone to flip out. sometimes it's also water damage to the phone that causes it to turn off on its own.
Water damage happends from body heat, from taking it to the bathroom when you're in the shower, or from putting it directly in water.
bring it to a technician, and let him know what the new battery and charger did to your normally fine phone. They should be responsible for repairing your phone. No easy fix as described above. Let me know how it works.