Question about Computers & Internet
Try the following driver:
Conexant CX20468-31 AC97 Audio Driver EQ for XP:
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp28482 folder and the double click the V32 folder. Select the
.inf file, click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Posted on Aug 22, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
Jul 10, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
Mar 24, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
Jun 09, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
May 21, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
Apr 19, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 07, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
May 08, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
Jan 08, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: