Question about Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Model : Nokia 1600
IMEI : 359376004001542
plz email me its " master code " my id is firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a guaranted solution for ur problem. U must send me feedback and post clarification request after the solution.
I have a method to bypass ur security code. Later on u may change it.
For it, the process are :
1) When the phone asks for security code, there is unlock option in the left hand side of the screen.
2) At that time, dont enter it.
3) Instead of it, press and hold left soft key and * button at once. (dont press them alternately, otherwise it dont work)
4) If u hv properly pressed the buttons, then it will ask an option " Press * to unlock ". At that time, fastly press the * button.
5) Now u have bypassed the security code.
6) Later on u can change ur security code by same process from the security option inside the settings option.
Dont forget to send ur kind feedback and rate my solution !!! ( For posting clarification request, u have to choose clarification request instead of solution in the "post a ....." option and post it.)
Sajan (email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org)
Posted on May 07, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2011 | Nokia 1650 Cell Phone
Aug 19, 2010 | Nokia 1209 Cell Phone
May 06, 2010 | Nokia N79 Cellular Phone
Nov 19, 2009 | Nokia Cell Phones
Apr 29, 2009 | Cell Phones
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!