- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Dynex is a cheapo brand that usually can be found at Bestbuy. I would not recommend the dynex products at all. You could be getting interference from cell phones, your monitor, a microwave oven, etc.. I have a couple wireless mouse and keyboard sets I got at radioshack that work very well. They only cost me about 20$ and are the Labtec brand.
If you want something a lot better go for logitech products, they are a bit more pricey though.
Go to Control Panel.
1. Click on Keyboard.
2. When the Keyboard Properties come up, CLICK on Key Settings.
3. Then set up the keys by selecting the Key to be changed. Or Disabled.
Hope this will help some. Bud