Question about ASUS WIRELESS ROUTER |WL-520G - RT (WL520G)
1. You possibly may have the IP address statically assigned in the NIC card properties and or the router. ???
2. Go to the control panel then to network then check the properties of the TCP/IP procol properties to see if you have it set to "obtain an ip automatically"
also see if you have " DNS to obtain automaticall".
3.Unplug the ethernet cord for about 30 seconds the connect it back to the ethernet port.
4. check to see if you have a connection to the internect.
5. call your ISP to see if you line has had any disconnects or maintenance.
6. check the router status ( this will tell you if you have disconnected from the ISP 's server and need a possible reset .
7. Do a ipconfig /all to see if you have the "media disconnect" error > this is done by going to the command prompt and typing "cmd" enter then you DOS prompt will show.
8. check you status lights on the router to give this information to the tech when calling your ISP to walk you through a reset or check the connection on the DSL/ CABLE line.
I hope this helps. Have a great day!ormation to the tech when calling your ISP to walk you through a reset or check the connection on the DSL/ CABLE line.
Posted on Aug 22, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2017 | Dynex DX-E402 Router
Nov 02, 2010 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
Jun 13, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
May 23, 2009 | Belkin (F5D7231-4) Wireless Router
Feb 16, 2009 | Linksys ULTRA RANGEPLUS WIRELESS N GIGABIT...
Dec 18, 2008 | NetGear WGR614 Router
140 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: