Question about Gateway NV5378u Notebook
1. Check your power cord & adapter.
2. If its working then check the battery, reseat the battery & check.
3. If available then check with another battery
4. If no, then remove the battery & switch on the PC in AC mode.
5. Check if battery charging indication or AC power on indication is glowing. if not then need to change ur motherboard.
6. If indication is OK, but could not power ON then check ur RAM for any loose connection or dust. clean & reinstall.
7. If still no display, connect an external monitor, check if display is comming.
8. If Display is coming then your LCD need to replace.
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2013 | Gateway NV53 MS2285 Motherboard 554FM01021...
Jun 10, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jun 07, 2012 | Acer Veriton X275 PC Desktop
Dec 15, 2011 | Acer TravelMate 6293-6280 (4400 mAh)
Sep 15, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Dec 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 11, 2010 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Aug 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 13, 2013 | Gateway NV5378u Notebook
1,111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: