Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: AOSS BUTTON ON PS3
there is no aoss button on the ps3, you have to set up wireless manually. go to network settings to set up your wireless network. On the XMB(cross media bar) on the left side is the settings icon. at the very bottom is the network settings. that's where you set up your network connection.
Posted on May 14, 2008
SOURCE: Can't find AOSS Button in psp
you are doing it in the wrong menu. you are setting up a connection to location free player
you need a wireless connection. And so after that, you go to the internet icon,and then you just type in your link.
1. Go to the Main Menu of your PSP.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Scroll down to Network Settings and Press the X button.
4. Select Infrastructure Mode.
5. Select New Connection.
6. Name the connection so that you know it is for web browsing. (ex. WebConnect)
That way you can use another connection for the rest of your online games.
7. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
8. Select the Scan option and let it pick up your WLAN settings.
9. Once it picks up a connect, Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
10. Select Custom for the Address Settings.
11. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
12. Leave IP Address Setting on Automatic.
13. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
14. Select Manual for your DNS Setting.
15. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
16. Enter in 126.96.36.199 as your Primary DNS and just leave the Secondary DNS blank.
17. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
18. Select "Do Not Use" for your Proxy Server settings.
19. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
20. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
21. Push the X button to save your settings.
22. Do a quick test of the connection to make sure it's working correctly. first you need to have a wireless internet at home. next you need to turn on the wlan on your psp, located at the left side corner of your psp. search for a wlan around you. if its not secured, your lucky, you can connect anytime, but if it has a wep key, you need to find out the key to be able to connect. Switch the wlan button (located on the left side) to on and if don't aoss router seperate from the psp you cannot use automatic. So goto new connection and press scan. Follow on screen instructions.
If you do have an aoss router press button on the aoss router inself so the psp can find it.
Okay now that ive given you your answer make sure to follow fixya's system. Instead of taking the answer and running.
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
SOURCE: PS3 can't detect access point
i have some solutions..
1. if there's lots of walls between the router and your ps3 it may not detect the signal. i had a very weak signal until i moved some stuff around.
2. you can manually type in your wireless name and i think it should at least reconize it, and maybe connect.
3. make sure theres no firewalls or anything to block other connections from entering your signal.
thats all i can say, sorry im not a tech guy-only 17!
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
Take of DHCP on laptop, START>>RUN>>services.msc (enter) when services window comes up scroll down, to DHCP and set to OFF and DISABLE, now reboot
Posted on Mar 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2013 | Arris SURFboard SBG900 Wireless Router...
Jan 24, 2013 | Motorola SURFboard Computers & Internet
Jan 14, 2012 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jun 13, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 05, 2011 | Sony Wireless Controller for PS3
Dec 20, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 02, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 23, 2009 | Sony Wireless Controller for PS3
Jul 20, 2018 | The Video Game Consoles & Games
897 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!