Question about Gateway LT2030u Netbook
Gateway lt2030u wont start windoes , wont recover windows, loads so far and stops only gets about 9 to 15% loaded.
, tried loading from portable dr ,with same results ,,help
Posted on Jul 19, 2011
1. Check your power cord & adapter.
2. If its working then check the battery, reseat the battery & check.
3. If available then check with another battery
4. If no, then remove the battery & switch on the PC in AC mode.
5. Check if battery charging indication or AC power on indication is glowing. if not then need to change ur motherboard.
6. If indication is OK, but could not power ON then check ur RAM for any loose connection or dust. clean & reinstall.
7. If still no display, connect an external monitor, check if display is comming.
8. If Display is coming then your LCD need to replace.
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2013 | Samsung N150 (36725723009) Netbook
Dec 16, 2012 | ASUS Eee PC 1005HAPU17BU Netbook
Sep 20, 2012 | Samsung N150 Netbook
Aug 04, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2012 | LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
Apr 04, 2011 | Sylvania G-Netbook
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Thanks, Joe
Jan 08, 2011 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Oct 15, 2017 | Sony Vaio P VGN-P530H Netbook
Oct 06, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 16, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
288 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: