Question about Gateway MT3422 RTL Notebook
1. Check your power cord & adapter.
2. If its working then check the battery, reseat the battery & check.
3. If available then check with another battery
4. If no, then remove the battery & switch on the PC in AC mode.
5. Check if battery charging indication or AC power on indication is glowing. if not then need to change ur motherboard.
6. If indication is OK, but could not power ON then check ur RAM for any loose connection or dust. clean & reinstall.
7. If still no display, connect an external monitor, check if display is comming.
8. If Display is coming then your LCD need to replace.
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2017 | Health & Beauty
Dec 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Intrepid
Nov 01, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Aug 07, 2012 | Vizio SV320XVT 32 in. TV
Jan 29, 2012 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
May 30, 2010 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO D-7830 Notebook
Jun 26, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Oct 25, 2007 | Sony KP-43T70 43" Rear Projection...
Sep 11, 2007 | Panasonic CT-32SX12 32" TV
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: