Question about Computers & Internet
1. Go to control panel>Device Manager
2. Select your audio device, check the properties
3. Check if its disabled. if not then upgrade or reinstall the driver.
4. If not working then check master volume control, if its mute by mistake.
5. If still not working, put external speakers and check if sound is comming.
6. still sound is coming then need to check & change your laptop speaker.
7. If still no sound, then need to check your motherboard.
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2012 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
May 25, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Feb 24, 2009 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Sep 19, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Aug 24, 2008 | ASUS K8V-MX Motherboard
Aug 23, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario v3000z Notebook
Aug 15, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jul 13, 2008 | Compaq Ensoniq AudioPCI Sound Card
May 09, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: