Question about Rohl A3608LMPN Single Lever Country Kitchen Faucet with Metal Lever Handle...

Open Question

I have a Rohl Country pullout kitchen faucet 407770 It has become very hard to move and has a very limited side to side distance that it will go. I can't figure out how to lubricate(if that is what it needs) the faucet. It seems to be one unit or really difficult to take apart. any help?? Thanks.

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have a rohl model r77v3 faucet. is it supposed to rotate on o ring on top of counter? or on the base ring?

All the info is here. Trim Ring, O-ring, Counter.
[PDF]R77V3 (Metal Lever) R77V3LP (Porcelain Lever) - Rohl
  1. Cached
  2. Similar
R77V3 (Metal Lever). R77V3LP (Porcelain Lever) Consult your local ROHL showroom for additional information and specifications.

[PDF]ROH8734 Maint Bro_f.qxd - Rohl
  1. Cached
R77V3 (Metal Lever) ... For complete warranty details and a list of showrooms, go to ... NOTE: MODELS MAY VARY ...

Rohl R77V3 Single Lever Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with Metal Lever ... > Sinks & Faucets > Faucets > Pull-Out
  1. Cached
Rating: 3 - ‎3 reviews Brand: Rohl. Series: Country Collection. Model: R77V3. Dimensions. Faucet Height: 8 1/2 Inch. Faucet Reach: 9 Inch. Base Width: 2 3/8 Inch. Cutout Size: 1 3/8 ...
rohl model r77v3 Google Search

Dec 02, 2016 | Rohl Plumbing

1 Answer

The handle on my rohl kitchen faucet won't hold its position, how do you adjust or tighten the handle?

under the counter there is a nut that needs tightened . usually need a swivel head faucet wrench to get them tight .

Feb 14, 2015 | Rohl A3608LMPN Single Lever Country...

1 Answer

How do I replace the hose on a rohl 3810 faucet pullout pray head faucet

contact ROHL customer Service, request a new hose (part number R45158), detach the end on the underside with a wrench and pull it out. Insert new hose through the topside guide neck and reconnect on the bottom connection.

Nov 02, 2013 | Rohl R77V3SPN Country Pull-Out Bar Faucet...

1 Answer

Very low flow on my kitchen faucet

Aerators normally just unscrew from the spout.

Dec 22, 2012 | Plumbing

1 Answer

Single lever with pull out accessory sprayer. Too little flow from the main spout. The pull out sprayer has more pressure than the main spout. I suspect the diverter valve is the trouble. What is the...

The Diverters Parts is C7005. Here's the parts breakdown for your Rohl faucet. Contact Rohl and have them send you new diveter for free, the A3608 seriers came with a limited liftime warranty.

Sep 17, 2010 | Rohl A3608/11LMAPC Single Lever Country...

1 Answer

Sprayer leaks on my Rohl single lever faucet

The spray head will need replacing, it unscrews and the new one will fit right on

Jun 27, 2010 | Rohl A3608/11LMAPC Single Lever Country...

1 Answer

I'm going tobe replacing the cartridge in my Rohl

It is highly suggested to use the grease. The purpose of the grease is for (break-in Period). Without the grease, gaskets and seals rub dry and hard against the metal surfaces and could distort or wear uneven and fail prematurely. The grease helps ease the initial wear and give a better life. Also, it isrecommended toopen a faucet and clean and grease seals and gaskets before they are bad;sort of a preventive maintainance every 2 to 3 years. Good luck, Macgivor

Jan 16, 2010 | Rohl R77V3SPN Country Pull-Out Bar Faucet...

1 Answer

Kholer faucet won't move from sise to side

under the neck there is a o-ring it is starting to go a plumber to fix if you can't do it yourself.

Jun 28, 2009 | Kohler Model 10433: Fort® Single-control...

2 Answers

Rohl 3810 kitchen pullout faucet leaks under the sink

ouch sadly im sure it was pricy to have him out  so my suggestion would be to call him back and have him take off the price of what he charged you or have him fix it for no charge could be just need some plumbers putty around the faucet to stop a little water that may seep threw under the faucet good luck 

Mar 26, 2009 | Rohl R77V3SPN Country Pull-Out Bar Faucet...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Rohl A3608LMPN Single Lever Country Kitchen Faucet with Metal Lever Handle... Logo

Related Topics:

108 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Rohl Plumbing Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers


Level 3 Expert

456 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

12650 Answers

Are you a Rohl Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides