Question about Toshiba Satellite 1805-S204 Notebook
1. Check your power cord & adapter.
2. If its working then check the battery, reseat the battery & check.
3. If available then check with another battery
4. If no, then remove the battery & switch on the PC in AC mode.
5. Check if battery charging indication or AC power on indication is glowing. if not then need to change ur motherboard.
6. If indication is OK, but could not power ON then check ur RAM for any loose connection or dust. clean & reinstall.
7. If still no display, connect an external monitor, check if display is comming.
8. If Display is coming then your LCD need to replace.
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2014 | Dell OptiPlex 380 PC Desktop
Jan 31, 2013 | 2005 Chevrolet Colorado
Aug 21, 2011 | 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis
Feb 26, 2011 | 1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Nov 24, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Oct 01, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 27, 2008 | Dell (S423) for Dimension 8100 (3F546)...
Dec 13, 2007 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 24, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite 1805-S204 Notebook
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!