Question about Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Notebook
1. Check your power cord & adapter.
2. If its working then check the battery, reseat the battery & check.
3. If available then check with another battery
4. If no, then remove the battery & switch on the PC in AC mode.
5. Check if battery charging indication or AC power on indication is glowing. if not then need to change ur motherboard.
6. If indication is OK, but could not power ON then check ur RAM for any loose connection or dust. clean & reinstall.
7. If still no display, connect an external monitor, check if display is comming.
8. If Display is coming then your LCD need to replace.
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
know the solution to your problem...But I'm not going to tell you!!
Problem: CPU becomes very hot as result laptop shutdown.
What is the
Simple, just remove the dust from the cooling mechanism by the fan.
Dec 27, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Notebook
Oct 29, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5520-5156 Laptop
Jun 10, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Notebook
Jan 04, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Notebook
Dec 24, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Notebook
Oct 26, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Notebook
Jun 25, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Feb 01, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
399 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: