Question about DVD & Blu-Ray Players
A) Press SETUP button on the remote control to display the setup
b) Press "1369<<<>" on the remote control ( "<" = left navigation
button; ">" = right navigation button)
c) A new item "VERSION" is added on the menu
d) Select thr VERSION item and press SELECT button to enter
e) Press the right navigation button ">" on the remote control to
change the region code
f) Press SETUP button again to exit the region code change mode
Note: Region code 0 is "all region code".
1.press eject to open the draw.
3.press select to go through regions.
4.change to region 9 for multi region.
5.press eject to close the draw.
1. Press the Open/Close button on your remote control to open the drive tray
2. Press the 8, 4, 2 and 1 buttons on your remote control, in order, one at a time
3. Press the Enter button on your remote control until the hidden menu appears
4. Select 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or All for multi-region
5. Press the Open/Close button on your remote control
To alter the Macrovision settings on this player
1. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray
2. Press the 4, 5, 6 and 1 buttons on your remote control, in order, one at a time
3. Select Enable to enable Macrovision, or Disable to disable Macrovision
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2012 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Feb 04, 2011 | Toshiba SD-220E DVD Player
Jan 01, 2010 | Sony RDR-GX300 DVD Recorder
May 24, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-ES25 DVD Recorder
Aug 31, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Jan 16, 2008 | Memorex MVD2040 DVD Player
Oct 18, 2007 | Pioneer DV-373 DVD Player
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!