Question about Televison & Video
A) Press SETUP button on the remote control to display the setup
b) Press "1369<<<>" on the remote control ( "<" = left navigation
button; ">" = right navigation button)
c) A new item "VERSION" is added on the menu
d) Select thr VERSION item and press SELECT button to enter
e) Press the right navigation button ">" on the remote control to
change the region code
f) Press SETUP button again to exit the region code change mode
Note: Region code 0 is "all region code".
1.press eject to open the draw.
3.press select to go through regions.
4.change to region 9 for multi region.
5.press eject to close the draw.
1. Press the Open/Close button on your remote control to open the drive tray
2. Press the 8, 4, 2 and 1 buttons on your remote control, in order, one at a time
3. Press the Enter button on your remote control until the hidden menu appears
4. Select 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or All for multi-region
5. Press the Open/Close button on your remote control
To alter the Macrovision settings on this player
1. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray
2. Press the 4, 5, 6 and 1 buttons on your remote control, in order, one at a time
3. Select Enable to enable Macrovision, or Disable to disable Macrovision
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2012 | Televison & Video
Feb 04, 2011 | Toshiba SD-220E DVD Player
Jan 01, 2010 | Sony RDR-GX300 DVD Recorder
May 24, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-ES25 DVD Recorder
Aug 31, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 16, 2008 | Memorex MVD2040 DVD Player
Oct 18, 2007 | Pioneer DV-373 DVD Player
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!