Question about OKI C5500n Printer
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2014 | Oki Electric Industry C330dn Led Card...
Mar 22, 2011 | OKI C5500n Laser Printer
Dec 31, 2010 | OKI Electric Industry B4545 Laser Printer
Jun 18, 2010 | OKI C5500n Printer
Sep 14, 2009 | OKI C5500n Laser Printer
Apr 07, 2008 | OKI C5800Ldn Led Printer
574 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!