Question about Thermador SEC302 Electric Double Oven
Main support number->1-800-735-5547
These people will be able to help you out.But i strongly believe this error code requires a service.Do you have a user manual for this product anyway?
Posted on May 03, 2008
A few things to check but I think it might be could be faulty oven temperature sensor. So Check sensor harness and connection between oven sensor and oven control. Replace oven temperature sensor if wiring is ok.
I would also test the touchpad.
This simple test will help determine whether the ERC (Electronic Range Control or Clock) or the touch pad is defective when F1 error code is present.
Note: Some models incorporate the touch pad in to the ERC as a single assembly, in which case this test is not necessary. Simply replace the ERC (Clock).
Warning: If you feel in any way uncomfortable performing this test or making this repair, please contact a qualified appliance repair technician.
1. Disconnect power to the range (unplug the range power cord or turn the power off to the range at the circuit breaker). It is very important that the power to the range has been disconnected, so please double check before continuing.
2. Gain access inside the control panel.
3. Disconnect the touch pad (also called keypad or membrane switch) ribbon from the ERC.
4. Make sure there are no lose wires, or anything else that may cause a short when power is turned back on. Assemble the control panel back the way it was.
5. Turn the power back on.
6. Wait for at least one hour to see if the F1 code comes back (usually accompanied by a beeping sound).
7. If F1 comes back, replace the ERC. If it does not, replace the touch pad.
More help or information can be obtained from http://www.appliancepartspros.com
Posted on May 03, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2014 | Thermador SC272T Electric Double Oven
Dec 15, 2013 | Thermador C301U Electric Single Oven
Hello - From what you have described it sounds like the electric range could possibly be experiencing a communication issue with the EOC, wiring harness or faulty element. Try resetting the unit by unplugging it or flipping the breaker off. Wait approximately ten minutes and turn on oven. If proves to be ineffective, contact a professional to move forward accurately.
Nov 01, 2012 | Ovens
Sep 16, 2012 | Thermador Ovens
Nov 24, 2011 | Thermador C301U Electric Single Oven
Jun 06, 2011 | Frigidaire Ovens
Dec 04, 2010 | Thermador SMW272 Electric Double Oven
Oct 23, 2010 | Amana Ovens
Jun 30, 2009 | Maytag CWE5800A Electric Double Oven
Oct 27, 2013 | Thermador SEC302 Electric Double Oven
422 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: