Question about Asko W6441 Front Load Washer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
No reset. Carbon brushes are worrn out. Consider changing the bearings while you have the motor apart. Se http://www.nettoparts.co.uk/shop/frontpage.html for spares.
Best regards, Dag Gulbrandsen, Norway
Posted on May 16, 2009
F3 is a blocked drain...open coin trap remove blockage... also in the trap door is a red release string.. remove screw and pull it will release the door...
Hope it helps if NOT let me know more about your problem... and I will help
Posted on Sep 26, 2009
F3 problem, I had the issue on model W6461, however, judging by the amount of F3 issues posted this could work on other ASKO models
If the coin trap in the drain is clear of debris, try this.
Stages as follows:
1) Open drain pump door (bottom left of machine).
2) Remove black pipe and drain residual water.
3) Unscrew coin trap and remove, use a container to hold the water.
4) Leave the container underneath and make sure you have some towels ready (I didn't at the time)
5) Where the washing machine drain hose connects to the outlet in the wall or U bend connector remove this and expose the end.
6) Blow into the drain hose as hard as possible......hopefully the blockage will clear back through the coin trap. 7) Pour some water into the open end and blow this back through the drain as well.
A large lump of sludge, three of my 5 year olds small counter coins and about a litre of water (all over the floor, don't forget the towels!)
Just ran the machine now and fault cleared.
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2015 | AEG Washing Machines
Jan 15, 2015 | AEG Washing Machines
Apr 10, 2013 | Washing Machines
Apr 15, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jun 30, 2009 | Asko W6441 Front Load Washer
Jun 21, 2009 | LG Washing Machines
Feb 28, 2009 | Washing Machines
Dec 12, 2008 | Zanussi WJD1667W Front Load Washer / Dryer
Apr 02, 2008 | Asko Washing Machines
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!