Question about Compaq Computers & Internet
1. Check your power cord & adapter.
2. If its working then check the battery, reseat the battery & check.
3. If available then check with another battery
4. If no, then remove the battery & switch on the PC in AC mode.
5. Check if battery charging indication or AC power on indication is glowing. if not then need to change ur motherboard.
6. If indication is OK, but could not power ON then check ur RAM for any loose connection or dust. clean & reinstall.
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2014 | Samsung N145-JP01US Netbook
Jun 03, 2013 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Green means you have a full battery charge.
So probably it seems your battery is out of juice. Keep it on charges & it should be fine.
If there is nothing changed, you may need to exchange the laptop charger.
Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 AC Adapter
Hope this helps.
Nov 01, 2012 | Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 Notebook
May 01, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 1545 Notebook
Dec 31, 2010 | Acer Aspire 6920 Notebook PC
Mar 20, 2010 | HP Compaq nx6110 Notebook
Jan 09, 2010 | Gateway M675 Notebook
Aug 10, 2009 | IBM (92P6581) for ThinkPad T40 (92P6581)...
Feb 02, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
Feb 26, 2016 | Compaq TFT5015 15" LCD Monitor
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!