Question about Dell Latitude D610 Notebook
1. Check your power cord & adapter.
2. If its working then check the battery, reseat the battery & check.
3. If available then check with another battery
4. If no, then remove the battery & switch on the PC in AC mode.
5. Check if battery charging indication or AC power on indication is glowing. if not then need to change ur motherboard.
6. If indication is OK, but could not power ON then check ur RAM for any loose connection or dust. clean & reinstall.
7. If still no display, connect an external monitor, check if display is comming.
8. If Display is coming then your LCD need to replace.
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Dec 02, 2011 | Acer Aspire 1642WLMi Notebook
Feb 22, 2011 | Goodmans GTVL19W17HDF 19 in. LCD TV
Jan 03, 2011 | LG L226WTQ-BF Monitor
Nov 11, 2010 | HP Pavilion ze2000 Notebook
Nov 05, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario C306US Notebook
May 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 09, 2009 | ASUS C90S Notebook
Apr 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 08, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!