- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Lets start with the basics.
1. Make sure the power cord to the computer speakers are plugged in. Check at the wall and make sure the power cord is connect to the back of the speaker. If there is a power button make sure it is pressed in the on position. Make sure the volume level is turned up.
2. Check the computer and make sure the sound is not on mute. Turn the volume level up from the computer settings.
3. Try playing some music. If you hear sound you are good to go.
4. If you are not able to hear anything than continue. I would suggest plugging your speakers into you cell phone. Try playing some music from your cell phone.
5. If music plays through the speakers from your cell phone, something is wrong with the computer. If no sound plays with your cell phone then something is wrong with the speakers.
6. If worse comes to worse bring your computer into a computer store. Tell the salesman you want to buy a new set of speakers. You just want to make sure your computer works with the speakers before you buy them.
7. If all else fails, ask a local tech you trust.
Is your pc volume turned up, if so you say you had your pc fixed did they do an upgrade or anything like that if so then they may have altered your sound settings or not even installed the sound drivers.
first check that the sound is on and the speakers are plugged into the correct socketon the pc,
If this is ok then check to make sure your drivers are nstalled and using the sound card you have installed you will have to goto control panel then double click on the sound button check to make sure making sure your speakers are enabled, And check your properties you shouls see your sound card listed in the properties section.
If the powerlight is turning on some times and off sometimes, Then it may be a problem with the powersupply connected to the speakers. Check it.
If the speakers are on and are not playing, Then try playing some music through alternate source like ipod,walkman etc.If the speakers are playing with alternate music source, The try reinstalling the audio drivers of your note book.
If not then your speakers might have fried up due to some reason.
I installed my soundcard which is the sound blaster SE audigy but when i try to test the sound i see that it does not sound separately.What i have to do to make them sound saperately when i'm testing it ?
I've had my speakers for about a year now and all of a sudden they just stopped playing music/sound. I can still hear that 'fuzz' if I put either speaker up to my ear. Everything lights up properly but nothing is being played.
I would check what sound settings your individual games are running at. Sometimes when you have the sound set to something your speakers don't fully support (DTS, Dolby Digital, etc.) you'll get some sound and not others. This also happens when you try to push sound to a different number of speakers then you have (5.1 sound to 2.1 speakers, etc.)