Question about Apex Digital AT1314DV 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
MY TV IS LOCKED CANNOT GET IT TO TURN ON HELP!!!!!
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2011 | Apex Digital AT2014DV 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jan 29, 2011 | Apex Digital AT1314DV 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
1. To use the override code:
2. Hit the MENU key to get to the menus.
3. Go down to the SYSTEM menu and hit the right arrow on the remote control.
4. Once in the SYSTEM menu, go to PARENTAL GUIDE. It will ask for your code.
5. Enter the override code listed above. From here, you can turn on and off different rating restrictions, as well as set a new code.
No matter what the V-chip code is set to, the override code will still work. If you have a blank screen with a red key on the bottom left, simply press the (function or F) button and the mute button at the same time. This will unlock the screen and allow you to view the channel as desired
Jan 11, 2011 | Apex Digital Televison & Video
May 24, 2009 | Apex Digital GT2015DV 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Oct 20, 2007 | Televison & Video
Oct 24, 2006 | Apex Digital GT1417DV 14 in. TV/DVD Combo
380 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: